We had a wonderful, but very busy weekend. Saturday morning we got up and headed out to the FW Museum, we do this often, but this time was special because it was Daddy's first time to go with us. Dylan was so excited! Dylan was showing him around the museum like he owned the place, too cute!!
They checked out the dinosaurs. It amazes me how much Dylan retains from visit to visit. he was Telling Scott what each bone was. I think they have a dog, a horse, a cow, and a dinosaur for comparisons. And he actually got it all right! I was so impressed! we visited everything the grocery shopping the water guns, the trains all the normal stuff...lol! Then we went up to the DaVinnci exhibit, it was really cool. I didnt realize all the things he has invented. It was very interesting. We bulit a bridge. You can see it there in red.
It was little blocks and you put them all togther in order, then you stand the platform up and if you do it correctly your bridge will stand on its own! Ours did! YAY!! Then Dylan walked across this bridge he built.
Dylan checking out the pulley system.
After the museum we went home and took a nap, well some of us did. Scott had yard work to do, yuck! I think it was like 102, he is lucky he didnt pass out! Then Scott & I had a much needed night out! Thank you Mike & Jan. We didnt do too much, had a little MiCocina, and a little shopping in Southlake! While we were there we saw this crazy truck....I took a picture bc I knew Dylan would love it, and everyone else was doing it...LOL!
On Sunday, Scott stayed home with the boys and I went to Dallas with my friend and did some shopping! So fun! Then when I got home Scott was going to pull up the squash plants because we didnt have any squash....or so we thought. This is what he found...I was so excited!! I was already cooking dinner, so I sauted it and served with our steak sandwiches. Here it is, it was a monster, that is a pepper also from the garden next too it!
Delicious...and we have lots of tiny squash coming on! I cant wait!!! Next post I will tell you what we are going to plant now! I cant wait! The kids are going to love it!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend too!
And for most of us we all headed back to work on Monday, but not Dylan! I took Dylan over to his Mamaw's house on my way to work. They went to see Toy Story 3, this is Dylan's second time to see the movie! He loves it! Then they went to build a bear and Dylan got a Buzz Lightyear Bear! He had so much fun hanging out with Mamaw!
And for most of us we all headed back to work on Monday, but not Dylan! I took Dylan over to his Mamaw's house on my way to work. They went to see Toy Story 3, this is Dylan's second time to see the movie! He loves it! Then they went to build a bear and Dylan got a Buzz Lightyear Bear! He had so much fun hanging out with Mamaw!



No comments:
Post a Comment