We had a pretty quiet Easter weekend, it was such a nice change. We had the week off from baseball which was nice! Friday night we went and watch the Lozano boys try muttin bustin'. It was so entertaining! In the end neither of them rode their sheep, but still we were very proud of them!
I helped my neighbor Tammy organize our neighborhood egg hunt this year. It was fun, of course they do lots of eggs, but they also do some prizes too. Which the kids loved! It was so fun watching all the kids! It was a great sucess!!
My sweet boys!
After the egg hunt we met up with M&G, and had lunch to celebrate Mamaw's birthday. Dylan was so excited! Then we were off to do a little shopping...for rocks....they are suppose to come this week, so probably next week to start on our new backyard. I hope the rain doesn't delay us.
The boys had fun dying some eggs. Check out that tongue action...lol! And of course the Easter bunny came to visit and left some fun loot!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter as well.
Colt was bringing me a flower! I LOVE this sweet boy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment