We had a small get together for Colt's 2nd Birthday Celebration. Colt is really into Mi-ey these days, so we had a Mickey themed party. He was very excited! We spent the day at the pool, and taking extra long naps to get ready for the big party!! I had fun putting this party together, I wanted it to be fun for Colt and not too overwhelming for him....I think it turned out perfect! He was so excited for all the Mi-ey decorations, all of which we made at home together!
I think the boys changed into their superhero costumes the minute they walked in the door!
Colt was one happy boy!
Pinata Time....
All the boys got lots of good hits on the pinata....
And Finally...it broke!!
The party was a great success, perfect for our Colt bug! Thanks to all who came and made his party extra special, and those who weren't able to make it we missed you! We will catch up soon!!
Happy Birthday Colt!
No comments:
Post a Comment