May 29, 2011



Another Superhero party.....for Dylan.....We were planning on having Dylan's party at Homestead Farms, a little goat farm in Keller, but we had to move the party because we got so much rain in the days before the party.  The farm said it was too muddy for the hayride...bummer!  So we moved it to the Haslet Park at the very last minute!  Everything worked out great!  It was a bit hot, but luckily the wind was blowing quite strongly to keep us cool.  We had to secure everything from blowing away, but at least we had a breeze!!


Batman Cake

One HAPPY Birthday Boy!
The pinata was a HUGE hit!!


Dylan & sweet Payton




Dylan was so happy to be with all his friends!

Colt was pooped, he slept through most of Dylan party!  Thankfully Grandad was happy to sit and hold him.  I couldn't believe he was so tired!


All in all I think the party was a hit!  Dylan had a blast and I think all the kids did too!  Dylan got some wonderful gifts!  He was so happy!  Every year his birthdays are more and more fun!


The Dobbs Family









No comments:

Post a Comment