December 31, 2010

ICE!!



We took the boys out to the Gaylord to see the ICE exhibit or as Dylan calls it the North Pole!  This year the ICE is themed after Charlie Brown.  I loved Snoopy when I was a kid!!! 




My kids on the other hand have no clue who Charlie Brown, but they still loved it!  Colt was so cute in his little coat.  It fit him more like a floor length dress!


At one point they had a giant snowflake projected down on the floor and it was moving in circles and Colt was chasing it, in his long coat!  It was priceless!  I dont know how he didnt fall down!




Dylan did the SNOW HILL after and wasnt too crazy about the larger hill but he loved the smaller (bunny) hill.    They had so many amazing decorations there, I love going at Christmas it really sets me in the Christmas spirit!!  They had lots of trains set up throughout the hotel, and Colt was so intrigued by all them!
 They had a giant gingerbread house, so cool! 






Me and my sweet boys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment