June 25, 2010

I love the intensity on Dylan's face!!


{Happy Father's Day}

We spent most of Father's Day relaxing.  We were completely worn out from the busy birthday weekend.  Lucky for me my dad was able to come spend a little time with us too, he came over Friday night and hung out with us and spent the night and then stayed until after the birthday festivities on Saturday!  It was so fun having him at the house and all to ourselves!  I know the boys loved it!  He and Dylan had lots of fun playing Mario Cart on the Wii!  It was super cute hearing Dylan telling him exactly what to do!  I wish I would have gotten a picture of this...oops!  Next time! 


Then on Sunday we met The Dobbs Family for an early lunch at the Feed Store in Southlake for some BBQ ...yummy!!   

Dylan & Daddy at lunch

Then we headed home to relax in the ac!  Scott being the awesome Daddy he is, put together the boys new kitchen! 

After that, they were so busy playing he had lots of time to relax and enjoy his day watching golf!!



This is the FIRST picture of my three boys!


Daddy and Colt
Daddy and his boys, one year later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment