April 14, 2010

More Easter pictures

These pictures are all from his school egg hunt!  The kids had so much fun, but it only lasted maybe 5 minutes!

Then we had an egg hunt in our neighborhood.

The Easter Bunny was at the neighborhood hunt, Colt did not care for her at all.

The second picture he was looking to see if she was still, and yep she was!!



Then I always make Dylan an Easter basket filled with goodies, because well a kid can never have too much, right?  So here he is going through his Easter basket from Scott and I.  He had lots of good stuff in there he was so excited!  We did this early Sunday morning that is why he is wearing his soccer jersey!  And yes Colt had a basket too, but he was napping and wasnt too interested in his basket.  I bet that all changes very soon!

A new spiderman!!

Yay new Leapster games!!  Nemo & Backyardigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment