March 24, 2010

Weekend Update!

This weekend was pretty normal, Saturday morning I had boot camp and then we just hung out around the house playing and cleaning.  Saturday afternoon we had a birthday party for Mr Cooper.  It was in Frisco at Strikz, yep that's right, a bowling party.  They had all these black lights so my pictures aren't very good, but Dylan had a great time! 

This is actually one of the better pictures I got of Dylan bowling!  They also had lots of video games that Dylan and Daddy had lots of fun playing!!  Dylan loves motorcycles, always has, so he was so happy to play this motorcycle game!
And then there was Mr Colt, he had fun too.  He loves just watching and wishing he was bigger....so he could join the fun!  I didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy but you can check out his Momma's blog here.

After our bday celebration we headed back West, and you aren't going to believe thison the first day of Spring....it was snowing once again.  I thought we wouldnt have much accumulation but when we got home there was a half inch or so on the ground that hadn't melted from the 70 degree days we have had the week before!  I read that we haven't had an day above 8o degrees since October, and that makes this the coldest winter on record!!

Sunday, was pretty low key.  Scott had to leave for Washington DC for work training.  He will be gone until late Friday night.  This is the first time I will be home alone with both boys in the new house!  We stopped and ate lunch at Johnny B's in SL before taking him to the airport....yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment