Colt's First Two Teeth Have Arrived....
Colt got two teeth in two days! We are so excited! I have been waiting and watching for weeks, his gums have been so swollen for such a long time, these teeth are way over due! I took a picture to mark the occasion, but it wasn't of the teeth since you can still hardly see them. So, I took a picture of the kids in the tub together. We have been doing this lately to save time. However, tonight was the first time we did bubbles. Colt has always loved his bath, but now that he gets to take one with D in Momma's big tub, he is super excited! His little legs start kicking and he giggles....he loves it!! And he always cries when we get out. Dylan is good most of the time with sharing his toys...he still has his moments. But we are working on sharing, Dylan has never really had to share his toys at home. He says he doesn't want Colt to put them in his mouth and get his toys wet.
OOhhhh !!!! How much I love this......SSOOOOO Precious !!! Pics they can thank you for years from today ! You're such a Very Good Mommy :-)
ReplyDeleteThis will be the Very BEST years of ALL times....Being a Mommy is topped by Nothing !
GiGi
I love D's reasoning for not sharing..that cracks me up! :) He's doesn't want his toys to get wet...too funny! Super cute kiddos in the tub there momma.
ReplyDeleteAAWWWWW!!! I love two kids sharing a bath. I can't wait until Alexis is big enough to take a bath with Emersen!
ReplyDelete