January 13, 2010

On order.....

The house is a work in progress. There are so many things we want to do, it is just not realistic do to them all right away. It is very hard for me to wait and do things slowly. We joke that the kids will be grown and off to college before we get everything the way we want it! That being said....we just ordered some new seating for the family room. The second family room was a study when we bought the house, but we knocked down a few walls, replaced the carpet, removed the wainscoting from the walls, painted and made a second family room, or as Dylan calls it "The Batcave". It is currently used only by Dylan, he like to play with his remote control cars in there, but I am excited we all get to use it now!! I am very excited to see the how it all comes together, I will post more pics when it is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment