I am in the process of cooking our Thanksgiving Dinner, and I want to take time to reflect on the past year and some of the gifts we are most thankful for. I am thankful for my friends, and family, and sooooo thankful for my wonderful husband and two precious boys! We have had so many blessing in our lives this year and I want to thank each and every one of you for being there to share in our joy! First, my Pampaw he left us, and went to heaven to be with my Nanaw early this year. Words can not begin to express how much these two people meant to me, and how much they influenced my life with their unconditional love. I miss them more than you will ever know, but I am so grateful to know they are together and watching over me and my boys! Secondly, my Grandpa was diagnosed with lung cancer and after surgery and God's will is now doing remarkably well, so I am very thankful for God's and his healing hands. Then our family was blessed with a healthy baby boy! Baby Colt has already brought so much joy into our lives, and I know he will continue to do so for many years to come. I am also grateful for a very prosperous year despite the economy we are all living very comfortably. I could go on and on about the gifts we have been given this year. I hope you too, will take time this Thanksgiving to reflect on what is most important in your life and all the wonderful gifts God has blessed you with. We all have so much to be grateful for!
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I asked Dylan what he was thankful for and he told me, "Mommy and Daddy and Baby Colt....and MY GATOR!!! Those are my thankfuls." So sweet!
Much Love, Scott, Alisha, Dylan and Colt
No comments:
Post a Comment