My due date is now 4 days away! We are very anxious, to meet the new addition to our family! I have what will hopefully be my last doctor apppointment tomorrow morning! I wanted to share a few pictures of things that have been happening at the The Dobbs Household, while getting ready for our new arrival. Scott's mom was very sweet and bought us a much neeeded cradle. I love it!!
Dylan is also very anxious, and ready to meet his "baby brother", he talks about him constantly. He is very sweet and says he will share all his toys, and wants to help us take care of him. He doesn't show a jealous sign....so far! I am hoping when baby brother actually arrives this will hold true. I have done everything I know to prepare him for the BIG change coming! Dylan enjoyed us getting out all his old baby stuff, who knew a three year old could fit in a bumbo chair!
Then one night I could hear Dylan reading his books, I thought he was in his room, but I found him sitting in the baby's car seat reading.
Very sweet....hopefully Dylan will read to his brother nightly and it can be a little tradition. Best of luck...can't wait for pictures, and what's the name going to be?
ReplyDelete