February 9, 2007

Update February 9, 2007


Dylan went in for his 9 month check up today. He is 95 percentile in height and 55 percentile in weight. He got two more shots and took them like a little man, he only cried for a second. He is so happy these days. He laughs, and talks to us, and plays, man does he play hard!! He is all boy too, he loves to bang things together and he will carry his toys to the harwood floors and just start banging them to make as much noise as he can. We have joked that we need to get him a drum set, but I am afraid he would blast us out of the house!! He has started really liking food, his favorite right now is graham crackers. If you get one out of the box he will start kicking his legs and hold out his hand so he can cram it into his mouth. He has six teeth now and is ready to have his first steak dinner. He is sleeping through the night, no more eating at 3am!!!!!! This makes me very, very happy!! I think he is just completely worn out from playing all day that he just passes out at night! It has been a fun 9 months I can't wait to see what the future holds for Dylan. I hope that he stays this happy for a very long time, there is nothing more precious than the smile on his face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment